Best Settings for PUBG Mobile Emulator on Low End Pc
Play PUBG Mobile on PC gives really fantastic experience but there many people who actually couldn’t able to play the game on PC or even if they could the game lags really too much. I’am talking about those who have Low-End Pc with about 4 GB of RAM or even 2 Gb of RAM and want to play PUBG Mobile on Emulator.
There are 3 versions of PUBG for PC, first, one comes paid version that is PUBG PC, the second one is PUBG PC Lite which is quite popular as free and lite version of PUBG game and the third and most famous one the emulator version of PUBG game. This one is my personal favorite and Many people do like this.
But before you play on PC, you might already know that playing PUBG Mobile on PC will make your game more difficult as you will get matched with PC Players only. However, we’re not here talk about it, You can play PUBG Mobile on Low-End Pc, all you need is PUBG Mobile and Minimum requirements for the game of your PC. I’ll talk it below don’t worry.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on Emulator for Low-End PC
Make sure that your PC supports Minimum requirements of the game and these are:
- CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 1GB of free storage.
Choose Right Emulator
Well, if you have already read my post about which emulator is best for PUBG Pc then you might already know about which one to choose if not I suggest you read that. However, the simple answer is Gameloop and you could easily find the reasons why Gameloop from there only.
No Gameboosters or background Activity
PC is not like Android, Windows is smart enough to know how to optimize Memory and make the current program run. So, don’t use any kind of boosters or something to run your game fast.
What you can do is go to the bottom right corner of your screen and you may able to see many small icons on the taskbar right-click on them and click exit option this will efficiently save the RAM of your device.
Or you can Open Taskbar then performance and click on Memory option end all the process which consuming high RAM, don’t end main processes, try to end other which you can and understand.
Check out: How to Send or Request UC to Friend in PUBG Mobile
Best Settings for Emulator for PUBG Mobile
Now, you’re ready to go, The bellow steps is the best setting of Emulator for PUBG Mobile, follow the steps, and copy the exact same settings provided below. If you already installed the game loop on your PC then great but if not then install it from here.
You may like: AKM vs M762(Beryl): Which Gun is Better in PUBG MOBILE
- Open the Gameloop and on top right corner you will able to see three lines, click on that
- After then Click on Engine Option and copy the exact settings as shown in the image below
- Only Make sure you change your resolution to as low as you can if you have 2GB or 3GB RAM
- Now, Click on Game Option and Check on 1st option from Game Resolution and Select Smooth on Display Quality Option
- Click on Save Settings and Restart the Gamelooo.
- Now, go to search option on windows and click on graphics settings
- Open you graphic Settings and click on browse
- And open Gameloop file where it is installed, in my case it was here: C:\Users\Myname\txgameassistant\appmarket\Gameloop.exe
- Once you complete this then close everything and then play the game.